In addition to the benefits consulting aspect of our business, we also offer many individual insurance and investment products and services. They are:
- Life Insurance
- Life insurance is a key component of an individual's overall financial plan as it pays a lump sum, non-taxable sum of money to a designated beneficiary upon death of the insured person. The proceeds can be used to pay off your mortgage, replace of the income of the insured person, help with final expenses, compensate a company for the loss of a key person, fund a buy-sell agreement, and/or provide liquidity for the estate.
- Disability Insurance
- A person's most valuable asset is their ability to earn an income. Disability insurance protects this asset by providing a monthly income in the event of a disabling illness or injury. With several optional benefit riders, we can tailor make a policy to your specific needs.
- Critical Illness
- Critical illness insurance provides a one-time, lump sum benefit to the insured person if diagnosed with, and survive the survival period, a life threatening illness such as a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or up to 19 other conditions. These proceeds can be used however the insured sees fit - perhaps seek treatment outside of Canada, pay off debts, allow a spouse to stay home and care for the insured, and/or to take a trip just to get away from it all.
- Individual Healthcare and Travel Insurance
- If you are self-employed or work for an employer who does not provide a benefits plan, we have options to protect you and your family from the high cost of prescription drugs, dental expenses and out-of-country emergencies.
- As a certified financial planner (CFP), I can help you plan for your financial future. I can help with your retirement planning (RRSPs), non-registered investments (TFSAs), education funding (RESPs), and much more.